30 Proven Flirting Tips, for Men
30 of the hottest, coolest, most effective flirting tips ever created. Follow this flirting advice and you’ll crush it in your interactions with women. These work to attract women anywhere. Office, bar, pub, club, party, bookstore, coffeeshop – anywhere. Let’s learn how to flirt…
What To Do:
1. Eliminate any need for acceptance or approval – these are your enemies to success in the art of flirting.
2. Eye contact is king when flirting – look at her.
3. Invade her space slightly (e.g.) poke her in the ribs / tickle. (Body language is key in these flirting techniques.)
4. Touch her on upper arm when you both find something funny – releases oxytocin (love chemical).
5. Calibrate your energy level – meet high energy with high, and low energy with low.
6. Lead the conversation, control the frame. You are the man, you are in charge. If she wants it, she’s got a *big time* battle on her hands (and more the better for the sexual tension).
7. Don’t break the tension – don’t apologise, say “just kidding”, etc.
8. Look at her like she is up to no good.
9. Do the cheeky smile. Nonverbal communication is extremely powerful at generating attraction in women.
What NOT To Do:
10. Lean in to her ear. She can hear you. She will lean into you if she can’t.
11. Follow her around the bar/club.
12. Care if she walks away from you.
13. Look for her if she goes to the toilet and doesn’t come straight back to you.
14. Anything else that conveys neediness or desperation. This is one of the biggest tips on flirting *of all time*.
15. Piss her off by being genuinely obnoxious or offensive. Remain playful at all times. Her throwing a drink at you is not one of the flirting signs we are looking for here.
What To Say:
16. Fake like she is annoying you.
17. Roleplay together.
18. Take the piss out of people where you are (ethics go bye-bye :-)).
19. Dodge all of her questions.
20. Reframe her tests.
21. Make out something she did disgusted you a little bit, “Gross, you just spat on me when you said that.” – The hotter the girl, the better it works.
22. Compliment her on something non-physical. E.g. “You seem pretty confident, it’s cool.”
23. Tell her what to do: “Hold this a sec”; “Come here…”; “Look at this…”; “Let’s go over there, c’mon.”; “Check this out.” and so on. You are leading her subtly, and by following what you say, she is accepting the frame. Compliance is her subtly acknowledging you as the leader, the dominant one.
24. Any time she displays even a hint of some kind of incompetence, exaggerate it, to *the max*. If she can’t type on her phone, say something like, “My 6 year old cousin can txt better than you.” If she mumbles or makes a mistake when talking, say something like, “I didn’t know it was ‘special needs’ night tonight.” Smile when you say these things.
What NOT to say: – tired, boring, unoriginal, predictable crap…
25. Do you come here often?
26. What’s your sign?
27. Can I buy you a drink?
28. I love you.
29. Will you be my girlfriend / go out with me?
30. Would you like to dance?
And that, in a nutshell is how to get a girl by flirting with them. Outrageous.
Some of this may give you the fear. This is what we call being ‘outside your comfort zone’. The fastest way to develop and grow, is to smash through that reluctance you feel.
Once you have done the scary thing once or twice, it will be like nothing to you ever again. You’ll be like, “Pfff, piece of piss”. You can get there if you just take the plunge for those first few times.
A coward dies a thousand deaths in his mind. A hero dies only once.
Result: *massive* amounts of female attraction heading your way.
Subscribe to my list for more tips on flirting and other awesome dating tips designed to show you how to get women attracted to you like teenagers round rockstars.
P.S. Feel free to share your own flirting tips. Just leave a comment below.
image credit: icedone927
P.S. If you like this stuff, make sure you sign-up to my mailing list in the box below.
You’ll be first to hear about my newest best stuff, and you’ll also get (as a blatant bribe) an mp3 download ‘The 7 Deadly Sins of Attraction’, containing some of my newest & best ideas. Sign up today.
Share this article: